Original Round Pacifier
• Made with 100% natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis.
• No BPA, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
• Uniquely hygienic, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
• Made in Italy—by a family business manufacturing rubber baby products for 3 generations.
•Allergen-free. (The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production.)
• Larger shield touches the nose, comforting baby and more closely simulating breastfeeding.
• Softer than silicone—unlike conventional pacifiers, won’t leave marks on baby’s face.
• Just like toothbrushes, pacifiers should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks.
• Conforms to pacifier-safety requirements as determined by European standard EN 1400 and CPSIA.
Pairs well with Wild Creek pacifier clips
Size S (0-6m) M (6-12m) L (12m +)